Word doc of plan

PT
Peter Tuddenham
Thu, Nov 6, 2014 2:47 PM

Here is a word document created from the Mindjet program. The template is a default, so the formatting is automatic.

The document is also linked off the website http://www.coexploration.org/oceanliteracy/atlantic/taolworkshop

Peter Tuddenham
Executive Director and President
College of Exploration

peter@coexploration.netmailto:peter@coexploration.net
www.coexploration.orghttp://www.coexploration.org/
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coexploration

phone :        703 433 5760
cell/mobile: 703 625 1136
sat:  (011)+ 870 7764 03943
skype:            petertudd

Here is a word document created from the Mindjet program. The template is a default, so the formatting is automatic. The document is also linked off the website http://www.coexploration.org/oceanliteracy/atlantic/taolworkshop Peter Tuddenham Executive Director and President College of Exploration peter@coexploration.net<mailto:peter@coexploration.net> www.coexploration.org<http://www.coexploration.org/> twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coexploration phone : 703 433 5760 cell/mobile: 703 625 1136 sat: (011)+ 870 7764 03943 skype: petertudd
AN
Ana Noronha
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 5:41 PM

Dear Colleagues,

The crucial moment where we know if our project was approved or not is approaching (maybe someone already knows?...). I have been in contact with some of you for the Porto conference.

However, I haven´t heard any more comments about this TOL Implementation Plan. Peter has put together the comments we made during our call session. Can you please update me on this issue?

All the best
Ana

Ana Noronha
Directora Executiva | Executive Director
Pavilhão do Conhecimento - Ciência Viva | Pavilion of Knowledge - Ciência Viva
Ciência Viva - Agência Nacional para a Cultura Científica e Tecnológica
Here is a word document created from the Mindjet program. The template is a default, so the formatting is automatic.

The document is also linked off the website http://www.coexploration.org/oceanliteracy/atlantic/taolworkshop

Peter Tuddenham
Executive Director and President
College of Exploration

peter@coexploration.netmailto:peter@coexploration.net
www.coexploration.orghttp://www.coexploration.org/
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coexploration

phone :        703 433 5760
cell/mobile: 703 625 1136
sat:  (011)+ 870 7764 03943
skype:            petertudd

Dear Colleagues, The crucial moment where we know if our project was approved or not is approaching (maybe someone already knows?...). I have been in contact with some of you for the Porto conference. However, I haven´t heard any more comments about this TOL Implementation Plan. Peter has put together the comments we made during our call session. Can you please update me on this issue? All the best Ana Ana Noronha Directora Executiva | Executive Director Pavilhão do Conhecimento - Ciência Viva | Pavilion of Knowledge - Ciência Viva Ciência Viva - Agência Nacional para a Cultura Científica e Tecnológica Tel: + 351 21 891 71 00 | www.cienciaviva.pt<http://www.cienciaviva.pt/> Skype: anoronhacv From: Transatlantic [mailto:transatlantic-bounces@list.oceanliteracy.net] On Behalf Of Peter Tuddenham Sent: quinta-feira, 6 de Novembro de 2014 14:47 To: transatlantic@list.oceanliteracy.net Subject: [Transatlantic] Word doc of plan Here is a word document created from the Mindjet program. The template is a default, so the formatting is automatic. The document is also linked off the website http://www.coexploration.org/oceanliteracy/atlantic/taolworkshop Peter Tuddenham Executive Director and President College of Exploration peter@coexploration.net<mailto:peter@coexploration.net> www.coexploration.org<http://www.coexploration.org/> twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coexploration phone : 703 433 5760 cell/mobile: 703 625 1136 sat: (011)+ 870 7764 03943 skype: petertudd
PT
Peter Tuddenham
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 6:10 PM

I have just literally heard from the EU with my UK hat on. Peter.

Here is the message

Please be informed that the following message was sent to the Coordinator Contact of these organisations:

  • 999612549 - MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM

To have access to the below indicated information on the Participant Portal, you need to have the relevant role and access rights in a proposal, project or organisation.

Dear Coordinator,

Congratulations. Your proposal has reached the stage of preparation of your grant agreement. For accessing the evaluation results and the instructions to provide additional information and data needed for the preparation of your grant agreement, log on at the Participant Portal, go to My Area > My Project(s) and click the Manage Project (MP) button.

Regards,
Participant Portal Grant Management Service

Here is a word document created from the Mindjet program. The template is a default, so the formatting is automatic.

The document is also linked off the website http://www.coexploration.org/oceanliteracy/atlantic/taolworkshop

Peter Tuddenham
Executive Director and President
College of Exploration

peter@coexploration.netmailto:peter@coexploration.net
www.coexploration.orghttp://www.coexploration.org/
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coexploration

phone :        703 433 5760
cell/mobile: 703 625 1136
sat:  (011)+ 870 7764 03943
skype:            petertudd

I have just literally heard from the EU with my UK hat on. Peter. Here is the message Please be informed that the following message was sent to the Coordinator Contact of these organisations: * 999612549 - MARINE BIOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM To have access to the below indicated information on the Participant Portal, you need to have the relevant role and access rights in a proposal, project or organisation. Dear Coordinator, Congratulations. Your proposal has reached the stage of preparation of your grant agreement. For accessing the evaluation results and the instructions to provide additional information and data needed for the preparation of your grant agreement, log on at the Participant Portal, go to My Area > My Project(s) and click the Manage Project (MP) button. Regards, Participant Portal Grant Management Service From: Ana Noronha [mailto:anoronha@cienciaviva.pt] Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 12:41 PM To: Peter Tuddenham; transatlantic@list.oceanliteracy.net Subject: RE: Word doc of plan Dear Colleagues, The crucial moment where we know if our project was approved or not is approaching (maybe someone already knows?...). I have been in contact with some of you for the Porto conference. However, I haven´t heard any more comments about this TOL Implementation Plan. Peter has put together the comments we made during our call session. Can you please update me on this issue? All the best Ana Ana Noronha Directora Executiva | Executive Director Pavilhão do Conhecimento - Ciência Viva | Pavilion of Knowledge - Ciência Viva Ciência Viva - Agência Nacional para a Cultura Científica e Tecnológica Tel: + 351 21 891 71 00 | www.cienciaviva.pt<http://www.cienciaviva.pt/> Skype: anoronhacv From: Transatlantic [mailto:transatlantic-bounces@list.oceanliteracy.net] On Behalf Of Peter Tuddenham Sent: quinta-feira, 6 de Novembro de 2014 14:47 To: transatlantic@list.oceanliteracy.net<mailto:transatlantic@list.oceanliteracy.net> Subject: [Transatlantic] Word doc of plan Here is a word document created from the Mindjet program. The template is a default, so the formatting is automatic. The document is also linked off the website http://www.coexploration.org/oceanliteracy/atlantic/taolworkshop Peter Tuddenham Executive Director and President College of Exploration peter@coexploration.net<mailto:peter@coexploration.net> www.coexploration.org<http://www.coexploration.org/> twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coexploration phone : 703 433 5760 cell/mobile: 703 625 1136 sat: (011)+ 870 7764 03943 skype: petertudd
PT
Peter Tuddenham
Fri, Nov 21, 2014 6:12 PM

And on the topic of the implementation plan. We are working to consolidate plan ideas contained in a couple of different versions....
I think knowing now officially about BG13 results  can influence what the plan looks like.

Peter

Here is a word document created from the Mindjet program. The template is a default, so the formatting is automatic.

The document is also linked off the website http://www.coexploration.org/oceanliteracy/atlantic/taolworkshop

Peter Tuddenham
Executive Director and President
College of Exploration

peter@coexploration.netmailto:peter@coexploration.net
www.coexploration.orghttp://www.coexploration.org/
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coexploration

phone :        703 433 5760
cell/mobile: 703 625 1136
sat:  (011)+ 870 7764 03943
skype:            petertudd

And on the topic of the implementation plan. We are working to consolidate plan ideas contained in a couple of different versions.... I think knowing now officially about BG13 results can influence what the plan looks like. Peter From: Ana Noronha [mailto:anoronha@cienciaviva.pt] Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 12:41 PM To: Peter Tuddenham; transatlantic@list.oceanliteracy.net Subject: RE: Word doc of plan Dear Colleagues, The crucial moment where we know if our project was approved or not is approaching (maybe someone already knows?...). I have been in contact with some of you for the Porto conference. However, I haven´t heard any more comments about this TOL Implementation Plan. Peter has put together the comments we made during our call session. Can you please update me on this issue? All the best Ana Ana Noronha Directora Executiva | Executive Director Pavilhão do Conhecimento - Ciência Viva | Pavilion of Knowledge - Ciência Viva Ciência Viva - Agência Nacional para a Cultura Científica e Tecnológica Tel: + 351 21 891 71 00 | www.cienciaviva.pt<http://www.cienciaviva.pt/> Skype: anoronhacv From: Transatlantic [mailto:transatlantic-bounces@list.oceanliteracy.net] On Behalf Of Peter Tuddenham Sent: quinta-feira, 6 de Novembro de 2014 14:47 To: transatlantic@list.oceanliteracy.net<mailto:transatlantic@list.oceanliteracy.net> Subject: [Transatlantic] Word doc of plan Here is a word document created from the Mindjet program. The template is a default, so the formatting is automatic. The document is also linked off the website http://www.coexploration.org/oceanliteracy/atlantic/taolworkshop Peter Tuddenham Executive Director and President College of Exploration peter@coexploration.net<mailto:peter@coexploration.net> www.coexploration.org<http://www.coexploration.org/> twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coexploration phone : 703 433 5760 cell/mobile: 703 625 1136 sat: (011)+ 870 7764 03943 skype: petertudd