[Oceanliteracynetwork] Diving and Ocean Literacy

Ocean Literacy Network oceanliteracynetwork at list.oceanliteracy.net
Sat Feb 14 19:10:12 EST 2015

Hi Peter,

After talking to you the other day I feel like I might be more clear on
what we do stewardship and ocean literacy.
this is a link to our overall stewardship :
http://rendezvousdiving.com/stewardship/
out ocean literacy efforts are mainly in our outreach and education part
:  http://rendezvousdiving.com/stewardship/education-and-outreach/
We talk about and show videos on various topics from bio diversity,
shark research and ghost net removal.
We are in the process of creating more underwater and stewardship videos
to make a series of Ocean Literacy Tools to help educated kids in school
but also the general public on ocean issues.

Hope this helps

Peter Mieras