[Oceanliteracynetwork] Fwd: Conservation Psychology Institute - Hurry Early Bird Rates Ending Soon!

Ocean Literacy Network oceanliteracynetwork at list.oceanliteracy.net
Fri Apr 17 12:09:58 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to make you all aware of a great opportunity for learning, networking and collaborating this Summer at the Conservation Psychology Institute!  I’ll be there.  Let me know if you plan to attend, so we can connect!

Kat :)

Begin forwarded message:

Kathleen Echevarria

Ph.D. Student, Environmental Studies